Re: Make some moves

> > ** Original Subject: Make some moves
> > ** Original Sender: "John Lyell" <johnlyell@hotmail.com>
> > ** Original Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:27:45 -0800
>
> > ** Original Message follows...
>

> > Some acquisitions that could help us for players rumored to be on the
blocks:

> > VP for Laettner
>
> Dallas would never do that. VP's a backup center on a team that needs a
> center. What does that tell you?

Last time I saw them, Bradley started upfront with Nowitzki and Finley.
Doesn't that mean that Laettner is the backup?

> > Stith for Shandon Anderson
>
> That's more equitable. I'd do it, before Stith gets injured.

I wouldn't move Stith at all.  He has proven to be too valuable and
unselfish.

> > VP and a pick for Lafrentz & Mark Strickland
>
> No chance, Denver would do it.

But if, as you say, the draft is gonna be so great, why wouldn't Denver do
this?

> > Anderson, Walker and Battie for Bibby, Rahim and Harrington (probably
BYC
> prohibiting)
>
> Vancouver would never do it.
>
> > Possibilities?
>
> Maybe Anderson for Stith, if it works cap wise.

Doesn't work out.

Cecil