re: Make some moves

> ** Original Subject: Make some moves
> ** Original Sender: "John Lyell" <johnlyell@hotmail.com>
> ** Original Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:27:45 -0800

> ** Original Message follows...

> Some acquisitions that could help us for players rumored to be on the blocks:
>

> Anderson for Cassell

Not a chance, as Kenny is almost absolute zero
unmoveable, but at least you're off the Lamar Odom thingy.

> VP or Battie for Anthony Mason

About three years too late.

> Carr and Stith for Szczerbiak and Peeler

Minnesota would never do that.

> VP for Laettner

Dallas would never do that. VP's a backup center on a team that needs a
center. What does that tell you?

> Stith for Shandon Anderson

That's more equitable. I'd do it, before Stith gets injured.

> Stith for Magette

Magette just doesn't work at it.

> VP and a pick for Lafrentz & Mark Strickland

No chance, Denver would do it.

> Anderson, Walker and Battie for Bibby, Rahim and Harrington (probably BYC
prohibiting)

Vancouver would never do it.

> Possibilities?

Maybe Anderson for Stith, if it works cap wise.
Ray