Re: Make some moves

I wouldn't trade Walker just yet.  (Though I called for him to be traded a
number of times the last two years)

I would hold out till the draft.  I think there may be some interesting
moves around then.  Plus, if he is starting to get "it" can he choose
between being a 3 or 4 and work that way this off season?  Then build around
him and Pierce in the draft.  Three more years and they should be in it as
the current roster matures around the new guys from the 2001 draft.

Anyway to soon to move him, IMO.

<Jim