RE: Next Year's and Roster #'s

Okay, here's the rundown:
Stith gone any ways - last year of contract - should be traded.
No defense Carr drives away.
AG re-signs cheaply.
McCarty gets cut in camp.
Moiso also a question mark.
Herren stays, Bird will like him.
Randy Brown another question mark, injuries could force him to retire.
Blount stays - centers at a premium.
Enriquo gets invited back to camp.
Sesar probably shows up.

And there's always the inevitable Pitino trade before he leaves in March.
Ray