Next Year's and Roster #'s

Thoughts I am having while already thinking about the draft...

Assuming no trades, we get 3 new young players. (getting excited about
hearing more of the youth excuse)

Given 12 on the roster, plus a couple of guys on IR, how do the spots get
filled.  Specifically are Styth, AG, Carr around next year.

1. Draft 1
2. Draft 2
3. Draft 3
4. Walker
5. Moiso
6. Pierce
7. Battie
8. Vitaly
9. Kenny
10. Brown
11. Williams
12. Carr ( I think he was a 2 year deal)

IR
13. Griffin (another year left?)
14. Walter
15. Styth

Goodbye
16. Herren
17. Placio
18. Blount
19. Second round pick

Anyone know who's contract is up?  Anyways, I am thinking about the bench
looking real crowded with the addition of 3 young guys.  Any thoughts?

Neal