Draft order

I don't know about Brendon Haywood being in the top 5.
 He may be one of the biggest guys in college but he
lacks athleticism and he's not a great scorer.  He
does pull down boards and gets blocks in college but I
don't think he'll be able to do that effectively in
the NBA where everyone will be just as big AND alot
more athletic than him.

Shane Battier should also not be in the top 10.  He
does have an NBA type body and a decent shooting touch
but he only does well in the Duke system where he is
set up by his teammates.  Put him on a college team
where he's the go to guy and he'll crumble.  Case in
point Trajan Langdon, great player for Duke but
nothing special for the NBA.

Sadly Tyson Chandler will probably be a top 10 pick
because of his potential of being a big man who can
dribble and shoot, but personally I think he'll be
another Darius Miles.  A raw player who needs to go to
college and definitely bulk up.  Didn't Chandler get
punked in some Nike tournament last summer by some
foreign player from Africa?  They talked about it in
Slam Magazine where Chandler can be easily overpowered
by heavier and more physical players.

Yao Ming looks like an Asian Shawn Bradley but I think
most NBA teams are willing to make the gamble that
he'll develop into a powerhouse center by drafting him
high.  What I can't understand is how these teams
totally forget about their NBA history before they
draft these 7'6 giants.  How many GREAT 7'6 players
are there throughout the history of the game?  Last
time I checked it was zero.  The closest thing to an
effective 7'6 NBA center is Gheorge Muresan and he's
not even that good.  But it would be interesting to
watch if there was this tree of a player that even
Shaq couldn't stop.

Loren Woods is athletic but he's not a top ten
draftee.  I haven't seen him dominate games too often
and he looks too skinny to handle an NBA player
defensively.  Maybe if he puts on 10-20 pounds of
muscle he'll make something of himself.

BTW I'd trade Antoine now since he's doing so well
this year.  The C's can definitely get a solid player
or a high draft pick with Walker posting up insane
numbers.  It's too bad Walker still averages 4
turnovers a game.