Re: Trade

Some of these trade scenerios are ridiculous.  How about if we trade Antione
Walker, Paul Pierce and Kenny Anderson for Danny Ferry?  I don't understand
why people want to trade away our best players.  If there's a good deal out
there for Walker or Anderson, I'd take it, but I'd consider PP untouchable.
What more could you want?  He's young, athletic, well-rounded, got a level
head on his shoulder, etc.