win

Hey we won one!!  I thought Kenny went on injured reserve.  But an
Anderson played 14 minutes.  Did I misunderstand about that situation?

I see that Sherm had more assists than Marbury.  Walker had 19 rebounds
and 7 assists.  Has he learned the virtues of rebounding?  Looks like he
had a great game.

What about Kenyon Martin?  His line didn't look that good.  Is he
showing the aftereffects of his injury still?

Hey, we won.  Let's hear some good talk now!

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net