Stromile

If we are talking with Vancouver, I would suggest
Pierce for Stromile Swift.  Swift, 6'9" and an
excellent shot blocker with decent rebounding and
scoring skills, was my #1 pick in last year's draft.
If Vancouver wants a major change, that's value for
value.

The season appears to be over (and maybe the more we
think that, the better chance for some wins), and the
great irony is that we began with three decent point
guards.  All are injured.  And Eric Williams and
Griffin are not producing.  Bummer.  Gene--full of
seasonal cheer