more on the 2 cents

Forgot to mention Rasheed Wallace also. Another solid player.

Anyway, overall I value Walker more than Pierce because of his passing
ability, his intensity, and because I do think that he can improve his
athleticism which will help him on both ends of the court. But I also think
that Pierce can be very good also. I just feel that if we traded Pierce for
help at some other position, we'd be able to replace a lot of his
production and capabilities easier than we'd be able to replace Walker's.
Decent power forwards are pretty tough to come by.

Alex