Re: Pitino Looking To Trade For A Point Guard

Ray wrote:

Yes, he is, as Kenny's back on the IR for a week of rest and relaxation.
Just thought I'd let you know, and let's hope the draft choices will be
still there, when Pitino's done dealing. I wonder what the Bulls would want
for Jamal Crawford?

Jamal Crawford is available, but I'm betting the Celts make a play for Mike
Bibby. My guess is some sort of Pierce/pick for Bibby/Harrington package.
Vancouver is looking to shake things up and speculation is Bibby will be the
guy to get shaken. He'd certainly be the best available young point guard,
and he has played well in Boston. You just know if Pitino gets it in his
mind that the team MUST have a point guard (he may be right), he'll overpay
to make it happen.

Just speculation. Personally, I still think a healthy Chris Herren can do
the job.

If only Marbury would have allowed that Kenny/Mercer deal, we'd be set at
point for the next decade. Sigh...

Mark