time to recognize

the NBA is now a product of marketing, just like pro wrestling. the difference, wrestling at least give us effort & is recognized as fake. the NBA is now fake. for the ticket prices, it is an over-valued product that we fall for as fans. the whole world is changing & that is our excuse? crap, sport & good entertainment no longer exists in the NBA. it is just like the election, all for greed. now back to watching the Lone Ranger. TT