re: My 2 cents

>From: "Juddy" <norine@together.net>
>
>I watched Ron Mercer torch the Celts the other night - and other
>former players have done the same thing. It's strange how they
>blossom once they get away from Pitino, isn't it?

Let's be fair.  Ron Mercer had a great game against the C's -- his
first since being traded.  In his first game against his old team
(when he was with Denver, I think), he got shut down -- and I mean
hard -- by Paul Pierce.  In subsequent games with Magic, he also
stunk it up pretty good against the Celtics.  He had _one_ good game
(too bad it came at a really bad time for us) so I don't think that
means every former Pitino player somehow sheds his Pitinoball-n-chain
and starts producing like a Hall of Famer.  Some sure have seemed to
play better, though: like Wesley, though I guess he never actually
played for Pitino.

>I can only speak for myself, but if I had to play a game with that
>guy yelling at me the whole game long I'd go batty.

Yeah, so would I.  I couldn't play for PJ, Calipari or any number of
other high-strung coaches, either.

>Never once have I read anywhere that he thinks he might be even
>partially at fault.

He's said it, though.  Maybe you didn't see it, but he has said it.

Regards,

Bill