New Celtics Logo By Edvard Munch???

Hire Rick Carlisle as head coach -- perhaps he'll bring along Dick Harter
as defensive assistant extraordinaire.

The last two games have been painful.  I'm starting to long for the Brett
Szabo era.  That said, I agree with Dan (on strategy, if not spelling) --
no more rash moves.  Let's see how things shake out in this year's draft.
I still believe that a Walker-Pierce nucleus can do the job. especially
with a new coach who isn't afraid to move Walker to the 3 and a couple of
lucky picks in the draft -- preferably a real point guard (Duke's Jason
Williams?) and a big guy who isn't afraid to play a little interior
defense.

Oh, and would someone PLEASE kick Vitaly out of the weight room next
summer and send him to big man camp?  It isn't bad enough that he has
hands of stone -- he seems to curl up like a kitty cat whenever he gets
into the paint.  I haven't seen a 6'10" guy play this small since Charles
(I Can't Dunk on Steve Kerr) Smith.

Michael Gooen