Kings was "HUMILIATING!"

OzerskyJA wrote:

> .... I wouldnt be surprised to see them whup the Kings tonight.

Any kind of win would be nice, no matter how ugly. The game is on Friday night,
so we'll have to wait and see. The Kings have lost the first two games of their
Eastern road trip and will no doubt be psyched to clobber Boston. But I think
the Celtics will also be playing with a purpose come Friday. I think the Celts
are still as talented as they are frustrating. That is to say, I refuse to view
this as a totally lost cause. They can beat the Kings. Hopefully the Kings' good
passing will be rub off on us, since we were in a nice passing groove for a week
or so prior to the Bulls fiasco. It should be entertaining to watch this game,
if the Celts hold up their end of the bargain and pass and defend like they
ought to be capable of. Even if they don't, it should be a fun NBA game.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see Jason "Slim Shady" Williams is finally hitting
.454 from the field with just 2.3 turnovers per game. He has never shot better
than .374 in any of his two previous seasons and he averaged a horror show 3.7
turnovers last year as an overrated pointguard (erratic shooting, erratic
passing, no defense). Now the Kings employ four competent ballhandlers in their
regular rotation (21 mpg or more) in Williams, Doug Christie (2nd in the NBA in
steals), Bobby Jackson (8.4 ppg) and Jon Barry (6.4 ppg). All of them are point
guard types. Peja and Webber do the scoring in a big way. And they hold
opponents to .422 shooting and better than a +8 ppg differential in scoring
margin.

---