pathetic, just plain pathetic

For anyone just going by the boxscores of last night's game, the first
quarter was all anyone needed to see.  Pierce got the ball up on the wing
and broke downcourt with only a couple Bulls to beat.  Then he looked
around and NO ONE, not one single celtic starter, was running up to break
with him.  Then on another break, everyone without the ball ran to
the 3-point line.  Tommy and Mike both sighed and basically said, "Oh #$^,
it's gonna be one of those nights."

None of the starters came to play.  They all just stood around.  Actually,
I think Pierce wasn't too bad.  Shot was off, but he was passing at the
beginning.  But Stith, Walker, Anderson, Battie, they all took the night
off.  Why did Williams shoot so much?  because he was one of maybe 2
players that came to play.  He actually looked decent.  Vitaly and Griffin
fought for loose balls, they should have been in there a lot more.  But
these guys are fillers that get it done with hard work, not talent.  They
don't have the talent to dominate even the Bulls, not if they have to
overcome the play of last night.

The entire team decided they were gonna play 3-point ball, no defense.
Even when they were coming back, Walker, Walter, anyone that
touched the ball, launched long jump shots.  Against a team with no shot
blockers.  Against a team with lousy interior defense and no bench if the
starters got in foul trouble.

These guys really are pathetic.  It would have been prettier if they had
pulled a Nugget, and not even shown up.

The only salvation for some of these guys is boot camp in the army.  Maybe
that's the answer for almost all athletes these days.  Unfortunately, the
army probably wouldn't take the bums.

I do agree with several people on this list, I've never been so disgusted
with a Celtic team in my life.  I'd rather watch high school players
busting their butts.  Last night's game was so boring, so dead, they
should refund the money to the suckers that had to show up and pay to
watch it.

why does today feel like a Monday?

-jr