Pitino

I've not been a Pitino fan since way back when he kept saying he'd never
leave Kentucky.  It's been hard to believe anything he's said since ---
think of all the times on this list, writers have predicted a trade is
in the wind precisely because Pitino said it wasn't.  If he brings that
kind of dishonesty to his relationships with the players, no wonder the
spirits stay so incredibly low that even Chicago can beat the Celtics.
Saying it's time for Pitino to go is understating it; he should have
pulled out way before this.  It surprises me that a man who makes a good
bit of change on being a success continues to stay on in this losing
situation.  Is money that great a draw?  He had a good run in college
coaching, but he has to be bruised by his failure in Boston.  Maybe he
knows he's lost it, and maybe there really aren't offers coming in.  All
we know for sure is it is time for him to go.  Now.

Aime/e