From: Jim Metz
To: Celtics @ igtc.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: The post

No one has commented on aquiring Olajawon. I like Lorenzen Wright, but "Hakeem the Dream" actually has an unstoppable move in the pivot. I checked his last four games and he just about averaged a double double with 3 blocks in about 24 minutes.
This is the player that could make us a feared presence in the league. He wants to play a few more seasons and the reports out of Houston are that they dread having to deal with that.
--

Unchain My Heart!