From: Juddy <norine@together.net>
To: celts <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2000 9:44 PM
Subject: Tonight's game

> I saw the game tonight.  They could have played better, but they did alot
of things right, too.  Kenny played in 3 minute stints and looked great -
they seemed to be energized by having him back.  There were something like
60 fouls called in the game - Tommy was beside himself.  It was particularly
gratifying that they won, because one of the Nugget players had said before
the game something like "at least playing in Boston we'll come out with a
win".  That would be enough to fire me up!  Stith's Dad was at the game to
see his son play his old team and Willy interviewed him.  At one point Tommy
was saying what they should do, and I said to my husband "too bad Tommy
isn't  setting up the next play instead of RP".