Re: 2000 rookie class

Yeah, I agree completely with the post. However, this draft class still
could turn out to be very good. A lot of these guys were considered just
raw athlethic prospects and not complete players. It may take a couple of
years. Also, I think a lot of it has to do with these lotto picks being
stuck behind star players. Stromile Swift has Shareef and Othella
Harrington ahead of him, Mike Miller has T-Mac, Courtney Alexander is stuck
behind Michael Finley, and Moiso has Antoine to name a few. Only Marcus
Fizer, DerMarr Johnson and Jamal Crawford have had good opportunities and
haven't produced.

I was pleased with Moiso's effort last night. The announcer's mentioned
that the team was looking to get Moiso the ball when he was in the game,
and wanted see him involved in the action. This is encouraging because I
think it means the other players know Moiso is a talent. If he was a bust
and dogging it in practice, they would probably be trying to freeze him out
during the game.
I have a feeling Moiso is a practice player, a la Jermaine O'Neal in
Portland. He probably hounds Antoine during practice and skies for blocks
and dunks. However, he doesn't quite know what to do in offensive sets and
on defensive rotations. I know lots of people are down on Moiso (especially
Boston Sports Guy), but I can't wait for Jerome to develop. I think we have
us a player on our hands, and it's only a matter of time.