Re: Screwed!!

I agree that we are in a weak position, playing and bargaining, but if the
East is really this weak, there is an outside shot of the season turning up
on the positive side. For that to happen, Walker and Pierce have to stay
healthy, the conference has to play down to our level somewhat, Stith has
to continue to contribute, Battie has to improve and shows some signs,
Pitino has to can the press and hope for the best, and move Anderson, when
he comes back it will be stagnant city. 20-25 games into the season will
tell us where we're going.

Dan