ball movement (ooh-er!)

Just watching a replay of the Mavs-Raptor game from earlier this week. While definately not having truckloads of talent on the roster, outside of Nowitzki and Finley, the Mavs have some of the best ball movement I've seen in a long time. Not only is it beautiful to watch,  but it makes the offense look at that much easier. No forced shots, and valuable contributions even extracted from the bench scrubs. Maybe Nellie's not so nuts afterall......

My thoughts are that in the talent stricken East, should our resident ballhogs get a clue, we'd be well over .500 by now.

Cheers

Simon

Ulcerate - Dark Alternative project
listen in at http://mp3.com/ulcerate