Wolves game

We didn't get robbed by the refs. However, we didn't get the hometown calls.
It seems the refs only will give you hometown calls when visiting team isn't
clearly superior on paper....Do we really have a long term hope with the lack
of defense from Walker and Pierce? Battie is showing that he is a real
player. So your long term guys are Walker, Pierce and Battie. But I just
can't see these three together long term because of the lack of defense... It
appears that it is going to be a throw away year. I wish that Pitino could
give Moiso some time in that case. Moiso might show some incentive if he
actually got to play a little. The big guys take longer to develop...Billups
has seemed to find his niche. He was always a solid defensive player and
could take the blow and make the shot. He could always shoot the free throws.
But he is now shooting from the floor better. He also isn't playing point
guard. As we look back on the trade and the Pitino years, it appears that the
goal wasn't long term but short term. We always had to get good really fast
to keep the Pitino legacy in place. We have made some decisions (Anderson,
VP) because of that. Now when we are still where we were before those trades,
it looks like we should have looking long term...

DJessen33

DJessen33