Re: celtics broadcast stations?

At 09:49 PM 8/28/00 -0400, Timothy K Tsai wrote:
>I think I saw this mentioned a few months ago, but is there a web site
>listing the TV coverage for all the Celtics games?  What local Boston
>stations carry most of the Celtics games?  I'm thinking about getting a
>mini-satellite dish, and I'd like to know if there are specific stations
>that I should try to get.

The local schedule hasn't been released as of yet. Check here from time to
time and eventually it will be listed.
http://www.nba.com/celtics/schedule.html

Last year all local games were carried by (FSNE) Fox Sports New England.
There is talk of some games being carried by the former Boston Home
Shopping Channel now called I believe WHUB. Either way if you live in New
England and order a sports package from either Direct TV or Dish Network
you will get FSNE as your Regional Sports Network along with NESN. Also if
you live in the Boston Area you might be eligible for the local Boston
channels but the only channels included as of now are Chs.4 , 5 ,7 and 25
on Direct and 4, 5 , 7 , 25 and 38 via Dish Network.If you live outside of
NE then buy the NBA Full Court PPV package available @
http://www.directtv.com/sports/sportspages/0,1072,12,00.html
Good Luck.Later.Mike