Re: Walker won't work here... sigh

>I don't know Mark.  Toine was on Sports Xtra last night with George Smith.
>On first observation, he looked on the thin side to me.  He said he was not
>frustrated with Pitino.  Said that he understood that trades were a part of
>the business but would rather just be traded and move on rather than listen
>to all the rumors about it.  That gets frustrating.
>
>He and Pitino had a great relationship early this summer.  I don't think he
>appreciated RP's remarks made to the campers.

If you're living out here in the Northwest so many questions about coffee,
micro-brews, trees and salmon cross your mind, but for those of us who
didn't here the interview on WEEI, did Antoine say that he stopped working
out this summer? Did he say when did he stopped? Did he say that he stopped
working out for a time which is what I think Holley wrote...yes? Did he say
how long a time? And in review, we now have two reports about his weight.
One with him looking on the thin side and one where he looks like some
fatso character on tv...yes? Holley said he wasn't fat but needed the
training camp to get ready to play. This is what training camp is
for...yes? Is he as fat as he was last year? Is he in better shape than
this time last year? Are we all jumping the gun here? Isn't Pitino still
the only proven NBA failure on this team?

Paul M.