RE: Walker on WEEI

Someone quoted Walker as saying:

>He said he was really hurt by all the trade rumors,
>and at one point in the summer, stopped following the team's workout advice
>because he was so sure he was going to be shipped off.

Trade him for a bag of donuts.  This bulls**t excuse of Walkers shows what a
loser he will always be until he grows up.  If ever.
This guy will never be a player in Boston, regardless of who is coach.
Better to clear him off the cap.

Know wonder Pitino is trying to move him and no other teams want him for
anything but chump change.

I predict another losing season because the Celtics had to wait for the
"veteran all star" to get into shape while losing 20 games they had a chance
to win.

Pitino should sit him until he's in shape.

Trade for Baker and Paterson?  When can we do it!  I'd trade him for Dana
Barros!  At least he is a professional.

<Jim