Re: Antoine on 'EEI

Good points by Ellie down below. The comment by Toine
about never being overweight or out of shape is Clintonesque.
I agree that Toine should be a wing player, but how are you
suppose to use him there, if he won't devote the time
getting into the proper weight and condition for the position.

Allen Iverson was subject to trade rumors all summer. Did he
stop working out because of it? I rather doubt it.....
Ray