Subject: Response from Michael Holley on Walker's Shape
Date: 25 Aug 2000 20:36:05 GMT
From: dontonton@aol.com (Dontonton)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.boston-celtics

  I e-mailed Michael Holly of the Globe asking him what kind of shape
Walker is
in.

Miracle of Miraces, Michael Holly responded. Here is what he said:

"He's not fat, he's not Kempting it,  but he couldn't play tomorrow,
either. He
looks like a guy who needs to go through training camp."

I emailed Michael back, suggesting that he pass along the following
comment to
AW: Tthose of us on Celtic bulletin boards love AW's talent and heart,
and if
he seriously put himself into game shape, he would be a HUGE fan
favorite in
Boston. In the meanime, much less talented players like A. Croshere
narrow the
gap with AW by a serious workout regimen.

-Don