RE: Holley Responds

Don't think he doesn't love all the attention.  With regards to the radio
interview, if Antoine thinks he has always been in great shape then my
optimism for season was just cut in half.  Anotine needs to get some profile
shots and compare his rookie year to today and see if he hasn't added 15 lbs
easy and, no, its not muscle bulking up for the pf position.