Re: what a shmuck Holley is

At 08:03 AM 8/25/00 -0800, damekmo@teleport.com wrote:
>I love Holley. He doesn't care and he does this just to piss people off.
>Works every time.
>
>paul M.

What and that makes it right? Holly is to Antoine what Ahmad Rashad was to
Jordan. Plain and simple. Everyone is wrong but Antoine as far as Holley is
concerned and no matter how good a writer he is that kind of bias distorts
and taints those columns. I like Holley when he is being objective and I
truly look forward to his appearances on the Sunday night TV sports shows.
He usually has a keen insight and never lacks for something to say. What
pisses me off is kiss ass reporting and if as you say he does this on
purpose then yes he has succeeded. Carrying Antoines suitcases is beneath
his talents. Period. Just my thoughts and Y.M.M.V.Later.Mike