Re: Harrington?

Most teams carry at least five, sometimes six PF/C types-the Celts have
Walker, V, Battie, Moiso, Blount and Pot. If they trade Cheaney for
Harrington, that's a lot. And I can't see any of these guys not making the
team. So, if this trade happens (and let's face it, it's just another
rumor), expect another trade involving one or more of these guys.

The interesting questions involve the roster at this point. Assume the six
guys above are on the team and not on the injured list. Then add in three
point guards (it's dangerous to just have two active, especially when you
don't have a swingman capable of playing point). All of a sudden you just
have room for three swingmen. Pierce, Griffin and Carr are locks, right?
Where does that leave Eric Williams and Calbert Cheaney, let alone McCarty
(who just might be valuable again if Pitino commits to the press).

Mark

P.S. I can't believe I just posed a question about what you do with Eric
Williams, Calbert Cheaney and Walter McCarty. Geez, you wallow in this slop
long enough, and you start to think you're taking a bath.