Harrington?

Here's just a question.  Why would we want Harrington if the reason we just
shipped out Fortson was because we couldn't give him the minutes he wanted?

Will Harrington accept fewer minutes?

Also, why would we want Harrington if we already have a logjam at PF with
Walker, Moiso, Battie, and Blount all being able to play there (I realize
Battie, Blount, and possibly Moiso would play Center as well).

If we got him, would that still mean we could trade Vitaly for O'Neal?  We'd
only do that if O'Neal agreed to play Center, correct?

Sorry, just some questions.  I'm really don't know much about this Othella
guy, but I do here that he can score and rebound.

Didn't Vancouver offer him to Boston for the pick they used to get Moiso?

What does everyone think about this?

Josh