Re: C's Sign Chris Carr

There's no one on this list -- other than Paul Pierce -- that would
interest Portland. You forgot Adrian Griffin - I assume if he's
healthy, he's starting. Ice Pack, if they're smart, they showcase him
during training camp and move him out, before he gift wraps a
ligament to Arnie Scheller.

Carr is a better acquisition than Brown, cheaper and
not prone to spend the remaining years of his contract in the
Pervis spot on the bench.

Portland turned three firsts and Tony Battie for O'Neal the
first time around. So, what outlandish offer will Pitino
dredge up this second go-round?
Ray