Re: O'Neil is still out there

>If you are going to press, VP is going to sit
>and he is worth nothing. I don't believe we can beat anyone without a
>gimmick. We just don't have the horses. Maybe in the future but right now, we
>look puny compared to the Knicks and Heat. I say let's try the gimmick
>instead of pretending we can beat these guys straight up...
>
>DJessen33

It's not as if VP is going to be the difference between this team being
respectable or not. Vitaly's just another backup. A big body backup, but a
backup nonetheless. DJessen's right. O'Neil might be able to give the team
more in Pitino's system. You might not like the system, but it's clearly
what Pitino does best and for better or worse, the success of the team is
in his hands. He has to play to his strengths.

Paul M.