Re: O'Neil is still out there

<<     I got a novel idea for building a Celtics playoff team. Make sure your
team's
 leading rebounder averages all of 8.0 boards in 37 minutes per game. Make
sure
 your next best rebounder (Pierce) averages 5.4. Then make sure no one on your
 roster outweighs your 6-9 starting power forward, who can't play interior
 defense.

     That ought to do the trick. It couldn't possibly make a failed situation
even
 worse. >>

I have no idea where you are going with this. My only point is that if you
are going to do something, give it all you got. I would rather see Pitino go
all out on the press and get players that fit the press than a little bit of
this and a little bit of that. If you are going to press, VP is going to sit
and he is worth nothing. I don't believe we can beat anyone without a
gimmick. We just don't have the horses. Maybe in the future but right now, we
look puny compared to the Knicks and Heat. I say let's try the gimmick
instead of pretending we can beat these guys straight up...

DJessen33