Rebounding, part deux

I thought I should follow up quickly lest anyone out there develop
apoplexy over my optimism.  My wife is out of town and I'm eating too
much ice cream.

Still, (1.  We have added some good players.  We are better at point,
SG (I've always liked Carr), PF with Moiso, and Blount should help
some.  (2.  More athletic.  That should translate into a more
effective press, but also better transition defense and more quickness
for on the ball defense.  (3.  Team two will have firepower at point
(with Pack), at SG with Carr, E. Williams, the man we most like to
bash because he's rich, is a very capable second teamer, and Moiso or
VP or Battie, whoever runs with that group.  (4.  With at least four
faster, better back-up players, we should be a much more consistent
team.
(4.5  And, we overestimate the rest of the league.  Only Miami has
improved that much, and that's on paper.  Indiana won't do it without
Bird.  Milwaukee is maybe better.  But we can take all those guys.
And 5(..  Pitino is still a good coach.  He's due.

Cheers,

Gene (45 wins minimum)