Rebounding

Have you noticed that since the people began to warm up to the
Democrats' candidate that the news media has begun to find positives,
too?  Media types run in packs and it's still au current to bash the
Celtics.

But, give us a good month of November and we'll begin to see words
like "patience paying off" and "beginning to show maturity" and "all
it took was for Antoine . . ."

Well, most of you know I'm generally overly optimistic.  But I'd
rather have added around the edges than taken on aging "stars" like
Baker and Rice.  The Knicks blew it.  Miami, as has been suggested,
must be enjoying this.

Hang in there.  We have much more athleticism, good backups at point
and maybe at center, a wildcard in Moiso--any real contribution will
be great, and the return of Adrian.  I'm ready.  Only Miami is better
in the East.  And they can't beat us consistently.

Gene