A few thoughts

My comments:
With Ewing going to Seattle, that leaves on Mourning as what could be
considered the only true center in the Eastern Conference. I guess that is
better for us, but leaves us with less of need for VP...I liked Chris Carr
with he was with the Wolves. He had nice explosion to the rim. Seemed like a
nice, aggressive, backup player. I don't know has happened to him since I
thought the Wolves would keep him forever. You got to think that Pitino is
attempting to load up with a deep bench of athletic players. Maybe he win the
war of attrition...I have always liked Baker, even when he is fat. I guess he
is playing center. The Knicks have a lot of talented players now. What we
don't know is how they all fit together...Now is looks like Postell was going
postal and they had to get rid of him. Looks like Pitino got a better deal
with Pack and the no. 1...I don't know what to think of the league with all
the big deals going down where the rich, big money teams just seem to get
richer. I hate that. Here we got squeezing out an extra 3 million here and
there for Gaston when they at least could be getting a extra no.2 pick out of
the deal. Gaston, if he isn't already, is going to get real UNPOPULAR, real
soon. It really sucks for the greatest sports organization ever, the Celtics,
to be owned by a penny-pinching owner...

DJessen33