RE: C's Did Kinda Get The Short End Of The Slop Bucket as Regards the 4-Team Deal

I'm still amazed of the assessment of Donyell Marshall being this wonderful
double double guy.  Golden State had/has NObody else to play and so Marshall
finally put up some adequate averages although his shooting % is pitiful.
He has a huge contract to boot.  I think Utah got screwed.  Eisley was the
best guy in the trade so Dallas made out but it cost them.  I would not have
wanted anyone in this deal except expiring contracts and first round picks.
I sound like a broken record but I can't believe people think the others
team(s) got over on the Celtics.

Next year when Golden State is in the lottery despite Fortson's 12rb/game
and Marshall ends up being a single-single, Eisley turns out to be a
middle-of-the-pack point guard, we'll be happy that we got the expiring
contracts and a #1 pick that was forwarded onto Portland as a package for
O'Neal and/or Wells, both of which singularly have more upside than the
combined upside of the nine players comprising this trade.

Grace&Peace
Michael