Re: NBATalk says trade is bad for Boston

 Mo Taylor can play, which can hardly be said about the players that are being signed to the roster. He can be the kind of player Joe Smith is for Minnesotta (i.e.) play 4 when Walker plays 3 or come of the bench. He rebounds, plays defense and scores well..speed is not everything..he is quick. I don't see anybody paying him 9 mill, do you but for a reasonable contract he can be had. He would be lot better aquisition than Randy Brown, Robert Pack and Calbert Cheaney. Add there contracts and you are paying about 9 mill for 1/3rd the production of the player you are paying 9 mill. - Mishra

  John Lyell <johnlyell@hotmail.com> wrote:

Where does Mo Taylor actually fit with us ? Too slow for the 3,  not physical enough fore the 4. We already have someone making about $9M a year that fits this bill.  He is this years Ron Mercer.