More list fun, from your friend in hell

Well, as it appears Paul has put the rule of the land back into effect for
me, I have to sneak my way in for the time being. Yes I am registered on
this list at 3 different places so don't worry too much.

Noah, did your filter catch this one too, and Claudia do you have the nerve
to actually filter me or the know how or common sense to do it. Noah did
because his cowardice knows little bounds and Claudia considering your input
both on the list and to me direct you couldn't then take advice from a
better fool than Noah. Good luck.

Joe and those many others, thanks for the support, censorship has no place
anywhere in this world let alone on the web.  Only pure cowards, like those
mentioned and most of all list keeper Paul, are really scraping the bottom
of the barrel. Paul whines to me to keep it straight, while bowing to the
"moral" minority and yet ignoring some other more grievous crap that has
come and gone over the years.  He notes to me that he gets so little good
from having this list, without getting a dime. Are you all aware Paul is so
put upon?  Paul, if this is the case, state your case to us all and consider
your options. I am sure there others here with the technical savvy and
interest to carry the torch without the putting it at your whim.  Paul, I
would like to say your efforts are appreciated, and to a degree they are,
but your time has come and gone, and your truly below the belt, without
virtually backing up your actions are truly sad.

Claudia, your attempts to be interesting are also sad. You want to be
respected, yet you do nothing to prove your value, other than propping your
Blazer chumps without regard to their dirty background.  Your threats and
curse filled messages to my home, get a small rise, but only serve to prove
the small person you really are.  Pardon us for having to listen to you
whine.  “Shut your God dammed mouth” What a well spoken rant.  Do your
family and friends see this side of your often, taking the Lords name in
vane? Hard to imagine you are a health care worker, with a goal of
compassion. You either are so hardened by life and death and being groped by
doctors, or you only have this list to vent your bed pan stress.  As many
can note, though few remain, I can be ruthless, clogging your inbox with all
told amounts of garbage, it took Cryan Lee a year to recover and come back,
and he now shows the same patterns that got him into to hot water then, and
yet the silence now is deafening. Noah took at least that long to have the
nerve to come back, and then again only to nit pick apart the smallest
details he took issue with and to beg a friend to call him to chat while on
business to Japan. I hope you take a lot of books and a TV because with your
witty repartee “chats” will be few and far between. Try the blowfish.

The pulse of this list has waned with the success, or lack thereof of the
team on the court and in the court of public opinion. They suck and
therefore so do we. The list is also stagnated by WWR news briefs and his
occasional witty or disgusting comment. How he can still feel he is a
respected contributor after his promises last fall and worse yet promise
about the draft this year.  WWR how do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Is the ego of trip of having an outlet for your web surfing so gratifying
that the disrespect you clearly want to bring on you is worth it? The WWR
Ghost must have taken a vacation like Cryan, though if WWR gets jumpy I can
bet we get a return haunting. Josh has been doing a good job of late,
backing off of his “best writer on the list, and unless you think otherwise
I will throw sand in your face (silica for the glass impaired)”.  He backs
off because he finally knows that he isn’t the best and that know one
remotely gives a damn.  He is doing a great job of filling in some detail
and commentary. Would someone like to start the timer on how long it will
take for the esteemed Dr. Moses to give his “learned” insight to my clearly
sick behavior?  Peter, I do enjoy your advice and the meds are working most
of time, though they don’t appear it to be this morning.  Please call and we
can work out the shock treatment dosages. Where is that Snoop Doggy Dog at
these days? My poofy level is getting low.

The list is blessed by routinely brilliant input by so many; Joe, Paul in
Portland, Jim, John L., Josh F., D Jessen, KK of course, Gary of late, Mark,
Troy, “Juddy”, Michael and others. Leaving off Gene and Bill with his
outstanding reports would be criminal. I do miss the Stanger and suspect he
is lurking somewhere out there. Jeff Chin was always fun, and I too suspect
he is here, just afraid to speak his mind on his beloved Celtics
Cheerleaders.

My BS detector has been severely limited to this point, which I am sure is a
great blessing to some or many, but don’t get too carried away, again I
exist in many places and might just have to assume another fake name, which
I hate so much. Does anyone other than those who have spoken up care when
someone freedom of speech has been limited. If you don’t it could be next
time, and maybe somewhere less trivial than this list.

Take your finger off that the red button Paul AFTER pushing it a few dozen
times. You will feel better I can assure you. And for the other Paul, no
need to wake up yet, nothing remotely interesting has happened in years.

“I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused”
“Two little Hitler’s will fight out until, one little Hitler does the other
ones will. I will return, I will not learn.”
“You better do as you are told, you better listen to the radio”

And the beat goes on, poofy………………………………………..