Re: Harris-Lewis

I wouldn't call her a bitch, but I would say that she is delusional and
pathetic. She has deep pockets and some lawyer will take the case, knowing
that they will be paid by her, not just if they win the case. No offense to
our lawyer friends, but some of them will just take the case for the $$,
not the merits. She really needs to let this one go, but she thinks she's
fighting for the memory of her husband. She has a martyr personality
anyway, so it's not surprising. I feel sorry for her kids. They will
eventually have to live with the legacy of both of their parents, good and
bad.

Theresa

At 10:40 AM 8/16/00 -0400, you wrote:
>That bitch is at it again. Unbelievable.
>
>http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/229/metro/Harris_Lewis_hires_new_lawyers_
to_push_malpractice_appeal+.shtml