Re: Barros' Condition could Nix Trade

Jim Meninno wrote:

> Perhaps Dallas would use this
> information to try to squeeze back some of the cash they have promised to
> Boston, but Cuban has deep pocket, and if Dallas really want Eisley I don't
> see him letting a measley 3 million dollars get in the way.  Besides, do you
> think these teams want to start this process all over again?  I'd call his
> bluff.

Jim you make a reassuring point. It basically comes down to a game of chicken.
;-)

The actual timetable puts Dana out until mid-November. The season doesn't start
until November and moreover Cuban has something like 13 guaranteed contracts not
including those for rookies Courtney Alexander, Etan Thomas, Donnell Harvey and
Eduardo Najera. He would have both Eisley and Nash at pointguard, as well as
Eric Murdoch if he's healthy.