Re: the fortson trade

I have done plenty of Pitino bashing but this time we have to give his due, with an assist from Fortson's agent. We got every bit of value out of Fortson. Come draft time, just wait to see how many people will be beating down our doors for this pick in this deep draft. For people who have bashed Pitino over the Mercer trade: after seeing what Mercer was worth in the free agent market--we got 2 no. 1s in the deep 2001 draft plus Erik Williams and Robert Pack. It think that is a pretty good return...As for NBAtalk, Chad Brown has never bipassed a chance to kick us. He has never said anything good about us or Pitino. Well, we have been down and are now a easy target. Yet, Utah loses Eisley and a no. 1 for #$%^&*& Donyell Marshall and he likes the trade for them? (Bandwagoneer) You have to know he would be still laughing at us if Donyell was coming to the Celts instead of Utah. But what goes around, comes around...

DJessen33