Pardon me for complaining publicly

But damn it shut your mouth Greg !!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE CRITICAL AND MAKE FUN OF ME ON THIS LIST !

I AM TIRED OF IT !!!!!!
STOP IT !!!!!!

Your reference to me as the whiny crying non Celtic fan from Portland is a disgrace !

You don't know me,you have never met me,you know nothing of me,you don't know who I like or don't like,STOP IT !!!!

I ignored your reference to me a couple days ago...you made a crack about my real name....what on earth does that mean???????

You made a crack several weeks ago questioning my name and my sex.
What does that mean??????

You have made my enjoyment on this list go to nothing.

It is very disturbing to me to see something negative about me written by a total stranger.

PLEASE STOP AND PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME TO MAKE HIM STOP.

It may seem small to you all,but it's a form of a bully and it is disturbing to me.
It makes me feel unwelcome here.

If I didn't care about the team,I WOULDN'T BE HERE.

My interest was first of all Kenny Anderson,so him coming to this team made it all the more special.

I really like this team and resent it deeply anybody questioning my motives.

It feels so invasive to not join in on the discussion for fear I will hear from you.

I am not a sissy but I tell you,this has really bothered me for some time.

Please stop it.