Re: Pardon me for complaining publicly

On Sat, Aug 12, 2000 at 06:06:43PM -0700, Claudia Wilson wrote:
> But damn it shut your mouth Greg !!!!!!!!!

> YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE CRITICAL AND MAKE FUN OF ME ON THIS LIST !

Claudia, if you find someone's messages offensive you don't have to read
them.

	I don't mean just ignore what you see, I mean that if you don't
like Greg's posts then your email client is easily capable of filtering
those messages so they never reach your mailbox. If you would like to do
it yourself, filter out greg's ip(internet protocol) address from your
messages(his internet service provider is kalama.com, if you filter out
all of their dial-ups you should be fine, by getting rid of his
ip(internet protocol) address you will be immune to not only his regular
email but any free accounts that he would use as well. I hope that offers
you some peace of mind.

If you need any help feel free to contact me by private email in a week or
two. The list's owner, Paul, is also well versed in the art of email and
could help you as well.

Noah