Dan

At 06:06 PM 8/12/00 -0700, you wrote:

mouth Greg !!!!!!!!!

</smaller></fontfamily>

AND MAKE FUN OF ME ON THIS LIST !

</smaller></fontfamily>

STOP IT !!!!!!

</smaller></fontfamily>

whiny crying non Celtic fan from Portland is a disgrace !

</smaller></fontfamily>

met me,you know nothing of me,you don't know who I like or don't
like,STOP IT !!!!

</smaller></fontfamily>

couple days ago...you made a crack about my real name....what on earth
does that mean???????

</smaller></fontfamily>

ago questioning my name and my sex.

What does that mean??????

</smaller></fontfamily>

this list go to nothing.

</smaller></fontfamily>

see something negative about me written by a total stranger.

</smaller></fontfamily>

HELP ME TO MAKE HIM STOP.

</smaller></fontfamily>

it's a form of a bully and it is disturbing to me.

It makes me feel unwelcome here.

</smaller></fontfamily>

team,I WOULDN'T BE HERE.

</smaller></fontfamily>

Kenny Anderson,so him coming to this team made it all the more special.

</smaller></fontfamily>

resent it deeply anybody questioning my motives.

</smaller></fontfamily>

in on the discussion for fear I will hear from you.

</smaller></fontfamily>

you,this has really bothered me for some time.

</smaller></fontfamily>

</smaller></fontfamily>

</excerpt><<<<<<<<