Re: Bird Part 2

    Greg Ode, it is times like this that I miss list veterans who'll
step in and chase these kind of posters mercilessly back under the rock
from whence they came.

    I'm NOT advocating that you do anything, though. I got into it with
Ryan Lee a year or so ago, and realized it was a total waste of breath.
I think if we ignore him long enough, he'll leave. That's what worked
last time.

    BTW, I do think it is malicious to send another listmember a "your
hard drive will be deleted in 30 seconds" type of message, whether or
not it was just a retarded and immature prank.

    I apologize to the other Celts list people for my joining into this
fruitless little flame war. Bill Bird, Cecil, Noah let's please just
ignore this guy. This is certainly my last post on the subject of Ryan
Lee.