Bird Part 2

Excuse me but wasn't my earlier discussion with Noah
and not you?  Yet you felt it necessary to butt in
again to assert your "superiority".  Dude, you are
annoying.  I wrote a few lines responding to your wise
ass remarks and what do you do?
You write another page of unfunny garbage to pollute
the list.  Oh yeah, by the way dumbass, if your so
damn smart, how come you can't tell the difference
between a real virus and A TEXT FILE THAT WAS SAVED
WITH A .VBF FORMAT?  I can't believe you work for an
internet company and couldn't tell that was not a real
virus.  I wish I were there when your dumb ass opened
up that file and it said that your hard drive was
being deleted in 30 seconds.  Oh my, that must have
been a hoot to see you getting technicians to clean
out your hard drive.  What's Hawaiin for bonehead?
BILLBIRD.

Hey everyone, let's take a poll.  Who wants to see
Bird and I duke it up on this list again?  Then tell
him to stop replying to my posts I'll stop replying to
his.  And for all you forgetful people, my initial
post was about basketball (the V trade) with Noah
until braindead had to voice his opinion.

From: "Cecil Wright" <cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca>

>Why can't a message like this be sent through private
e-mail?

I don't know, Cecil.  Maybe Ryan Lee just likes having
an audience
for his attacks.  Maybe Ryan Lee just doesn't get List
etiquette.
Maybe Ryan Lee just doesn't get that people want to
discuss actual
Celtics-related issues and topics on the "Boston
Celtics Mailing
List."  Maybe Ryan Lee just doesn't get it.

Of course, I know why he can't send this to me in
email -- that's
because I killfiled him after he sent a little script
to erase my
hard drive.  (Didn't work, btw.)  But I think your
point was "why
does he send this stuff to the List?" and I've gotta
plead ignorance
on that point.

What I _do_ know is that it's impossible to have an
intelligent
discussion with him -- and I think you know that, too.
 You need the
power of more than just one brain, for starters.

(If Ryan Lee fell in the woods, and nobody was there,
would he make a
sound?)

Regards,

Bill