RE: things that make you say hummmmm

Noah Dahling,

WWR is far from being civil, in fact his "add" on comments have frequently instigated more than a little trouble. Personally I would appreciate one of your patented 400 word dissertations on why you think the way you do about WWR. Also a clever little 1000 word essay on where you have been for so long would be nice as well.  Lurking no doubt, though it must have been pure HELL.

Good luck buddy getting anyone to coasy up to your good times and golden hits on your little trip across the pond.  I can see the natives running like roaches under a spotlight.

"Guys, I only want to be your friend, I am not always so boring and anal"